Wednesday, November 16, 2011


Apple and Plums


A few weeks ago, Cindy (my studio friend) told me about a project called "An Apple A Day".  This project was started by a man in the Netherlands who wants to have artists from around the world submit paintings of apples to his website and he will eventually have 365 days of apples online.  I submitted this painting and it was posted yesterday.  It is a fun project.

I spent just a couple hours in the studio today.  I am trying to finish up a commission piece.  I was asked to do a painting of Henry's house.  Henry was our landlord and he's a great guy.  He owns a home in the older section of Golden.  The painting is coming along nicely.  Commissions are always an extra challenge, so I am happy that this particular piece has gotten off to a decent start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment